The Graduate Certificate in Geospatial Science (GSS) at the University of New Hampshire is a multidisciplinary program designed to provide graduate level education in the applied and theoretical technology and applications of geospatial science. Students within the program are afforded the opportunity to build their five course requirement certificate from a variety of required and elective classes from different disciplines to best fit their academic, research, or professional interests. The flexibility of this program makes the program ideal for a student looking to complement their degree or a professional looking to build knowledge, skill and credentials within the Geospatial Sciences.
- GSS 800 Elements of Geospatial Science
- ESCI 896 (05) Time Series Analysis
- GSS 809/CIE 896 GIS in Water Resources
- GSS 817/ESCI 896 (04) Remote Sensing for Earth & Env. Sci.
- GSS 896 Crowd Source Mapping
- GSS 996 Independent Study in Geospatial Science
- MATH 836 Advanced Statistical Methods for Research
- NR 860 GIS in Natural Resources
- NR 912 Sampling Techniques
- OE/ESCI 871 Geodesy and Positioning for Ocean Mapping